Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever-
This ultimate grilled cheese sandwich recipe comes from Ina Garten and it includes Bacon!
If you love a classic grilled cheese sandwich and bacon, try this scrumptious remix of an american favorite!
To learn how to make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup CLICK HERE!
Ina’s Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich takes a bit more time (45 minutes) and requires a panini press to get those savory grille marks, but it is worth it. This grilled cheese is gourmet and delicious. The bacon and mustard add southern flavor and this sandwich would pair nicely with Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup.
Here is what you will need to get started making Ina’s Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon, such as Nodine’s applewood smoked
- 1 cup good mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 white pullman loaf or sourdough bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick (12 slices)
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 6 ounces aged gruyere or comte cheese
- 6 ounces extra-sharp cheddar, such as Cabot or Shelburne Farms
For the complete recipe from Ina Garten and Food Network, CLICK HERE!