Best Vegan Brownie Recipe:
Best Vegan Brownie Recipe with added health benefits
Try this awesome Raw and Vegan recipe the next time you whip up a batch of homemade brownies! This vegan recipe is an easy version of the classic brownie that you know and love! But with a twist… Ever seen a brownie with these Health Benefits?
Vegan Brownie Health Benefits:
– High in Fiber
– Healthy Fats
– Full of Antioxidants
If you love vegan recipes, subscribe to Tastemade on youtube! Here is what you will need to get start on this healthy brownie recipe:
Brownies with Ganache Topping Recipe:
For the brownies
1 cup almond milk (or water)
1 c maple syrup or agave
1 ½ t salt
3 cups cocoa powder
1 vanilla bean, scraped (or 1 ½ t vanilla extract)
4 cups cashew flour
For the ganache topping
1 c coconut oil
3T maple syrup or agave
pinch sea salt
2 t cinnamon
1 c cocoa powder
1. Add wet ingredients to a food processor, mix and then add cocoa powder, mix till combined
2. Pour mixture into a bowl and fold in cashew flour until combined
3. Using a spatula, spread about ½ inch thick onto a teflex lined sheet (or a parchment lined pan if using an oven) and dehydrate overnight OR in an oven, bake at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour
4. Flip over the brownies using a large spatula then dehydrate 5 more hours, OR in an oven for 1 hour.
4. Remove from dehydrator or oven and cool completely.
5. Blend ingredients for ganache in a food processor.
6. Pour ganache over brownies, then place in the refrigerator for 30 mins to set up.
7. Cut brownies into squares.
For more Vegan Recipes, CLICK HERE!