How To Cook The Perfect Steak:
How to cook the perfect steak in a pan at home
This quick How-To Cooking video from Gordon Ramsay shows you step by step instructions to cook a perfect steak in a pan on the stove top. This simple recipe comes directly from his book, The Ultimate Cookery Course. This easy to follow steak recipe requires only a few ingredients, a high-quality pan, and of course, well practiced skills in the kitchen.
CLICK HERE to see Giada De Laurentiis recipe for Lamb Chops!
Ramsay has a style of cooking that is so direct and authentic. Whether you are a fan of his TV Show antics or not, his food speaks for itself and this cooking tutorial clearly shows how anyone can make the perfect steak, no grill necessary!
CLICK HERE to read: ‘5 Health Benefits of Eating Garlic’
Here are Gordon Ramsay’s tips for making the perfect steak:
- Start with a hot pan to sear the steak and not boil it.
- Take steaks out of the refrigerator approx. 20 minutes before you start cooking them.
- Season first before placing steak into a sizzling hot pan.
- Use Olive Oil and let the pan do the work.
- Use tongs to flip each steak every minute.
- Add Garlic, Thyme, Butter, for flavor while it is cooking in the pan.
- After cooked to desired level (Rare, Medium Rare, or Well Done), place your perfect steaks onto a fresh cutting board, but wait at least 5 minutes to slice and enjoy!
For more Dinner Recipes, CLICK HERE!