Christine Diane Teigen, popularly known as Chrissy Teigen, is an American model and Television personality. She has also starred in cooking shows such as the Cooking Channel Special and MTV’s Snack-Off.
Chrissy Teigen released her cookbook “Cravings” on February 23, 2016, and it became a New York Times Bestseller. To know more about her cookbook, visit the website So Delushious.
She made her own special version of the popular deviled eggs recipe. Chrissy Teigen’s bacon deviled eggs is a great option as both a delicious snack or a meal appetizer and can even be served as a breakfast meal. Bacon and eggs are a perfect match that everybody will surely love. The recipe of the yummy Bacon deviled egg is listed below.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley leaf
- 2 slices of bacon
- Hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, fresh and ground
- Boil the eggs. It should be hard-boiled.
- Fry the slices of bacon until it becomes crispy. You can fry while waiting for the eggs to be boiled.
- After the eggs are boiled, set it aside and allow it to cool.
- Cut the bacon until it becomes crumbly.
- Strain the eggs and peel the shells off of it. Cut the eggs in half.
- Take out the yolks carefully and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, black pepper, hot sauce and Kosher salt to the bowl.
- Chop the leaves of parsley and mix it to the mixture.
- Mix all together until the mixture turns smooth.
- Add the crumbled bacon to the mixture and blend well.
- Spoon or pipe the egg yolk mixture to the halves of the eggs.
- Finish the eggs by garnishing it with paprika on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Basic Deviled eggs are easy to make, and you can create many different variations. The basic formula offers many options to creative combinations to be experimented with. Whatever taste you trying for, be it spicy, creamy, cheesy, etc. you can come up with a delicious combination.
For example, you can add a little wasabi paste to the mixture and it will be spicy deviled eggs. Put some shredded cheddar cheese in it and it will be cheesy deviled eggs. Combine sour cream to the mixture for a twist on the taste. And of course, add everyone’s favorite, bacon, with it and it will be bacon deviled eggs.
Wasabi, cheese, or bacon can also be used as toppings to make the taste stronger. Deviled eggs can indeed be made with so many variants. The recipe is easy and can be followed by people who don’t cook regularly. The primary cooking step is just boiling water. The rest of the steps in the procedure are basic mixing.
The ingredients are not difficult to find and prepare. The bacon deviled eggs recipe could actually be done by kids with adult supervision. It is fun to play around and experiment on the deviled egg recipes.