Swedish Meatballs Appetizer Recipe-
These tasty swedish meatballs on skewers make a perfect holiday treat. Add the lingonberry and cranberry dipping sauce for a scrumptious holiday appetizer that everyone will love to eat! This Swedish Meatball Recipe is quick and easy, it also comes from the Food Network.
This recipe is great for dinner parties during the holidays or even just a classy afternoon snack with girlfriends. Serve with red wine or a cocktail, the presentation is gourmet. The total time needed to make this recipe is about 1 hour, including prep and cook time. This Swedish Meatballs recipe makes 8 servings. Here is what you will need to get started:
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 3 tablespoons lingonberry or cranberry preserves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chopped fresh dill, for topping
- Fresh pickled cucumber slices, for serving
For the entire recipe and complete cooking instructions, visit Food Network online!
For more Appetizer Ideas, CLICK HERE!