Holiday Cake Roll- Complete your holiday meal by serving this special occasion dessert.
(For more Christmas Food Ideas and recipes, CLICK HERE!)
Try this easy Christmas Dessert Recipe for the Holidays! Kraft.com shares the most amazing and delicious holiday food ideas, and this one also happens to be easy, and simple to make. If you love a classic holiday cake roll, try this recipe below:
Total cook time is 1 hour and 10 minutes and this Holiday Cake Roll Recipe serves 12 people.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
For the complete recipe with cooking instructions and Kraft Kitchen tips, visit Kraft.com.
For more Christmas Appetizer Recipes and Side Dish Ideas, CLICK HERE!