Ultimate Super Bowl Recipe:
Super Bowl is Game Day and that means having a bunch of friends over for food, drinks and a lot of Football! Here is a n easy, and manly snack to serve at your Super Bowl Party:
While this epic Super Bowl Dish is not vegan in anyway, AskMen.com gave us a great game day snack to serve that will please any meat-eating, football loving guy friends you have. Plus, what tastes better than bacon, cheeseburgers, and a calzone all combined into one tasty appetizer?
Here is another awesome Super Bowl Snack Idea, CLICK HERE to see the Best Bacon Deviled Egg Recipe Ever!
This recipe serves 8, and here is what you will need to get started:
- slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- cup dried instant minced onion
- cup chopped hamburger pickle slices
- cup ranch dressing
- Italian plum tomato, thinly sliced, if desired
- slices (3/4 oz each) American or Cheddar cheese, each cut in half
- cans (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- egg, beaten
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 2 minutes. Add ground beef and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain if necessary. Stir in pickles and ranch dressing.
- 2Unroll dough and separate each can into 4 rectangles; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each into 7×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3Spoon about 1/3 cup ground beef mixture onto one end of each rectangle. Top each with tomato slices and 1 piece of cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal (sandwiches will be full). Brush tops with egg.
- 4Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
For the complete recipe and nutritional information, visit Pillsbury.com!
For more Yummy Game Day Snacks, CLICK HERE to see more Super Bowl Sunday Recipes!