Quarterback Snacks For Super Bowl Parties
Easy Game Day recipe for Super Bowl Sunday, no matter which team you are cheering for!
Guy Fieri’s Bacon Wrapped Prawns with Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe:
Bacon-Wrapped Prawns with Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Here is what you will need to get started-
- 12 ounce(s) bacon
- 20 (21-25 count) medium-large shrimp, shelled, deveined, about 1 pound
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) chipotle en adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in warm water for 20 minutes
- Cook bacon in a skillet until about halfway done. Drain and cool on paper towel. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp, and skewer with bamboo through the point where bacon ends meet, to keep from unraveling. Skewer 3 shrimp per bamboo.
- For sauce: Puree remaining ingredients in blender. Set aside half the sauce for dipping.
For more Super Bowl Party Recipes, CLICK HERE!