Easy One Pan Pasta Dinner Recipe-
Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Arugula
Chef John from Food Wishes shows just how easy and delicious a ‘one pan’ pasta dinner can be to make at home! Watch this cooking tutorial and follow Food Wishes on YouTube for more humorous and easy to follow cooking recipes! Gotta love a Chef who cooks up comedy and yummy dishes!
For more Dinner Recipes CLICK HERE!
Ingredients for ‘One Pan’ Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Arugula:
(Makes 2 large or 4 small portions)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 8 ounces spicy Italian sausage
- about 3 1/2 cups unsalted or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 generous cup orecchiette pasta
- salt to taste
- 2 large handfuls roughly chopped arugula or other greens (if using something like rapini, add earlier so it has time to cook through.
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
To see more Cooking Videos, CLICK HERE!